Chef Stefano has a long history in the food production industry. His versatility ranges from being skilled in catering, revenue generating and of course cooking. His strong entrepreneurial leadership has made him a professional chef focused in the culinary arts field and passionate about chef training.
Chef Stefano is now the founder of Seven Senses Total Dessert Solution. It is the ultimate solution in the F&B industry and proudly manufacturer Italian gelato, classic Italian desserts, French fine pastries, cold press juices and more. They also have branding and marketing strengths and will do practically anything you need.
In the words of Stefano: “I always say in 7 Senses we don’t sell you products, we offer you a solution!”
We sat down with Chef Stefano to discuss his story.
Here’s our Chef of Chef Works, Stefano De Geronimo.
1. Describe your restaurant/business.
We offer a TOTAL DESSERT SOLUTION!
2. Describe your kitchen.
We have an amazingly creative and talented team.
4. How did you start your career?
I started with being a Kitchen Helper.
5. Your awards.
So many I can’t remember. The best though is the one I received from my wife: my daughter Mela.
6. What is your cooking inspiration?
My mother Adriaana, Grand Mother Bruna and my Great Grand Mother Virginia.
7. What is your specialty dish?
Aglio Olive Pepperoncino with a touch of Sardines.
8. Who would you most like to cook for?
All the peaople I love.
9. What is the weirdest thing you ever ate?
Zebra, Crocodile, grasshoppers.
10. What is your favourite ice cream flavour?
All of them…
11. What is your favourite wine?
12. Which is your favourite city and why?
Brescia, it’s my hometown and now Shanghai is my future.
13. What is your latest project?
Developing a full Catering solution.
14. What is your greatest indulgence?
Chocolate, a good Brandy and a good Cuban cigar.
15. What is your all-time best culinary tip?
Cook /Eat/ Live
WANT TO BE FEATURED AS OUR CHEF OF THE MONTH?
Email us at email@example.com